Established in 1995, PT Sriboga Flour Mill pioneered in producing high nutritional value wheat flour in Indonesia. Today, the company has evolved to become a food ingredients producer as well. The company is among Indonesia’s top three wheat flour producers and is leading the way in innovation for specialized flour products.
The company’s production facility, with a production capacity of 1,900 metric tons per day, is strategically located at Pelabuhan Tanjung Mas, a port in Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia. Its head office is in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Sriboga Flour Mill is now undergoing a strategic shift to become a highly specialized wheat flour producer. This evolution is being undertaken through intensive human capital building, rigorous product development and exploration of new sales channels, to propel the company up the value chain. So, take the opportunity to join us, as:
- Maintain web environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades, monitoring system performance.
- Responsible for up-time, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of Websites.
- Responsible for designing, implementing and managing internet websites and take on new developments on web site contents as required. Responsible for web page maintenance, and oversees day-to-day management of the company’s internet websites and presence.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum D3 Major in Computer Science or similar background
- Min 2 years in Web Development or Web Administration
- Very strong understanding in Word Press themes & server development.
- Understanding in server linux apache environment, nginx server, redis cache system etc
- Placement in South Jakarta
Send a letter application & curriculum Vitae to the company address or email address below. Wrote the title of a letter or the title of your email with the format:
LI – WEB ADMIN – YOUR NAME
PT SRIBOGA FLOUR MILL
Jl. Deli No. 10, Tanjung Emas
or Email :
firstname.lastname@example.org dan cc ke : email@example.com