Systems Administrator – Ensogo
Ensogo is a leading e-Commerce business in the South East Asia and Hong Kong region specializing in flash sales.
Headquartered in Singapore and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:E88) with current operations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines, Ensogo is focused on connecting products for sale to over 600 million consumers in South East Asia and Hong Kong through its e-Commerce websites.
Ensogo will continue to capitalize on its market-leading positions in the rapidly growing e-commerce / flash sales market throughout the region.
Our websites include:
BeeCrazy.com (Hong Kong)
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Manage, monitor, and support the Linux servers and clusters
- Manage, monitor, and support the MySQL servers and clusters
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve any system problems and provide system support
- Troubleshoot and actively monitor application and system performance
- Lead system backup and recovery
- Manage firewalls
- Perform system upgrades and security patch
- Tune and optimize server
Desired Skills and Experience
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent course/degree
• At least 3 years relevant experience as IT Support/System Administrator
• Extensive experience in virtualized environments
• Working technical knowledge of Server operating systems, specifically Linux / BSD.
• Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience
• Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.